21 January 2014

Nerdy Knits: Twilight Alphabet for Knitters

It's been well over a year, but my Potter Alphabet continues to be my most popular post, by far, outstripping all other posts combined. In that vein, I have decided to continue with a series of sci-fi/fantasy fonts so that you lovelies can let your own creativity shine. SO with out further ado, I present, the Twilight font:



I chose to do all lower case, as the book titles are all written in lower case.

As always, you are free to use this pattern in any way you see fit, provided two things:

1.) Do not sell my charts directly
2.) If you sell an item made using my charts, please credit it back to this page

Other than that, it's free, always will be. Have fun!

New! A Doctor Who font!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the amazing font charts! We need to be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Deliberately trying to write something that is readable, but messy, I was already using some of your Potter letters, but was looking for more opportunities, and here you are again! THank you!

    ReplyDelete